There are lots of good blogs and YouTube channels offering advice, tips and tricks on lots of different topics relating to Visual Impairment.
Check them out here:
- YesterdaysWishes is a blog by Lucy Edwards. Lucy lost her sight at 17. She writes about fashion, lifestyle and personal grooming. https://yesterdayswishes.com/
- Fashioneyesta is a Fashion and Lifestyle blog which aims to make fashion accessible and appealing to people with Visual Impairments and other disabilities. https://fashioneyesta.com/
- Luke Sowden gives a male insight into Personal Grooming and Lifestyle. http://lukesamsowden.com
- Tommy Edison is comedy blogger giving a funny twist to some VI myths and issues. https://youtube/DBpdcDQG6Tc
- The American Foundation for the blind have a section on their website that gives good “how to” guides and tips for Daily Living Skills and Personal Care. http://www.visionaware.org/info/everyday-living/1
Why not set up your own blog or Youtube channel? You can share your own tips for looking good, using technology, cooking, reviews or whatever you want. If you give it a go – let us know!