Useful Links

This page contains links to organistaions you might find useful, if you would like share sites you find useful with others please send us details:


Eyebeez -

Eyebeez is an activities club for visually impaired children that meets on Wednesdays during school terms. The club is a place for our children to play and have fun and where they have the chance to take part in lots of different activities, games and outings. The Eyebeez Club is held on a  Wednesday evening and runs from 6.00pm – 7.30pm. There is parking available and there is also a dedicated disabled parking bay.

Location: St Johns Church Hall, Duke Street, Hamilton. ML3 7DT.

Enquire (educational advice) -

About Us - We are the Scottish advice service for additional support for learning. If you feel a child or young person needs extra help to get the most from their learning and are unsure what to do, we can help you. We have lots of practical advice and information about the education and additional support needs system in Scotland.  Enquire will explain how the system may relate to your situation and advise you on possible ways forward.

Centre for Under 5’s+ -

The Centre for Under Fives Plus was established in the mid 70's based on a simple idea to offer art resources at minimal cost, to playgroups and childminders. A few years later with arts & craft sales flourishing a "Toy Library" was introduced providing toys on loan to many groups. This was further developed to include those who cared for children with additional support needs e.g. parents, therapists etc. The toy library service offers a membership to the following groups and individuals:

The Family Fund –

We are the UK’s largest provider of grants to low income families raising disabled and seriously ill children and young people. We help ease the additional pressures families face. We can help with essential items such as washing machines, fridges and clothing but can also consider grants for sensory toys, computers and much needed family breaks together.
How to apply: Applications for a Family Fund grant can be made by the parent* or carer* of the disabled child or young person. Young people aged 16 and 17 can make an application in their own right.